Home is Where the Food is
Our dining program was designed to bring the Spring Park family together through friends, fellowship, and delicious food. Every month, residents are invited to submit their favorite recipes to share with the community.
- Full-service culinary team
- Private dining
- Room service
- Menus based on residents’ interests
- Seasonal menu updates
- Themed parties, dinners, and events
- Health-conscious: diabetic choices, high-calorie options, low-salt options, and dietitian-approved menu
Never Stop Learning - The Academy
The Academy Program provides our residents with exciting presenters, local educators, healthcare workers, musicians, artists, and museums. The program ensures that our residents can give back based on their strengths while also learning about programs that are interesting to them. It also takes our educational offerings to the next level by giving our residents the chance to never stop learning. The Academy program is in addition to an activity calendar filled with wellness opportunities, movement classes, arts and crafts, music, brain fitness, and much more.
SPIRIT Programming for Memory Care
At Spring Park, our expert associates want to enhance the individuality of each memory care resident’s life and take focus away from the diagnosis. We are dedicated to reliving the past, relishing the present, and rejoicing the future, all while serving our residents with love in our hearts.
- Purpose-driven every day
- Identity is celebrated
- Rediscovers the joy of the smallest successes
- Invigorates each resident every day
- Tailors programming for each resident