Welcome to Oakview Park
At Oakview Park, you’ll enjoy dedicated associates available 24/7, nutritious dining, assistance with activities of daily living, and a secure memory care neighborhood dedicated to those living with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
We’d Love to Hear From You
Adventures in Greenville, South Carolina
Here are just a few places in the area our residents enjoy!
- Pink Mama’s ice cream (we go on weekly ice cream trips and Pink Mama’s is the residents’ favorite!)
- The Furman Rose Garden or the South Carolina/Clemson Botanical Garden
- Falls Park next to downtown Greenville
- The Peace Center with a concert hall, theater, and amphitheatre
- Beechwood Farms farmers market
- Greenville and Powdersville farmers market every Saturday morning
- UP on the ROOF roof-top bar and restaurant in downtown Greenville
- Greenville County Museum of Art
- Bob Jones University Museum and Gallery
- Paris Mountain State Park
- Kitchen Sync restaurant in Greenville
- Drives on the Blue Ridge Parkway
Are You Ready?
At Oakview Park, you’ll enjoy 24-hour associates, dietician-approved dining, assistance with daily activities, and unique signature programs.
The Passion at Oakview Park
Oakview Park is dedicated to serving seniors in our assisted living and memory care environments. Our associates are carefully selected based on their senior living experience and their passion. We are honored to care for the elders of Greenville!