The Goldton at St. Petersburg – Your Perfect Retirement Destination
Deciding where to retire doesn’t have to be a daunting task. Look for a destination that matches your lifestyle, goals and daily needs.
As we age, our lifestyles change. Trading long work hours for more leisure time and a focus on health and wellness means transitioning into a different phase of life. If you’re looking for the ideal environment that meets your needs, look no further than The Goldton at St. Petersburg, a senior living community in the Tampa Bay area.
Why St. Petersburg, FL?
The local area has so much to offer. Whether you visit its world-class beaches or take part in its art, shopping, dining and leisure activities, you can’t go wrong here. The thriving city of St. Petersburg earned a spot on Condé Nast Traveler’s “The Best Cities in the U.S., 2020 Reader’s Choice Awards” list. It’s easy to see why the Sunshine City is a top retirement destination. Below are just a few of its highlights.
- The climate: According to AARP, Florida ranks among the 10 best states to retire due to its good weather. St. Petersburg is known for warm, sunny days which provide more opportunities to enjoy all that the city and surrounding areas have to offer.
- Location: St. Petersburg is located on a peninsula near the bustling city of Tampa and the more suburban city of Clearwater, making it a happy medium. Luckily, you never have to choose between beach or city life.
- Beautiful beaches: Spend time soaking up the sun where the average water temperature is 76 degrees Fahrenheit, or enjoy nature at Fort De Soto Park. Three of TripAdvisor’s top beaches in the U.S. are located in St. Pete/Clearwater.
- A vibrant art scene: Named one of the “Best Street Art Cities” by HuffPost, there’s much to see and do. You could spend your day at the surreal Dalí Museum, which houses the largest collection of Salvador Dalí’s work outside of Europe, attend a glass blowing demonstration at the Chihuly Collection or browse the galleries and shops on Central Avenue.
- Shopping and dining: Enjoy a casual stroll at the Beach Drive Shopping District or the St. Pete Pier and stop for a bite at one of the many amazing restaurants St. Pete has to offer.
What should I consider when choosing a retirement destination?
Start by making a list of what’s important to you.
- How often do you plan to visit family and friends?
- What activities do you most enjoy?
- What are your current and potential future healthcare needs?
|Factors to Consider||Benefits of St. Petersburg, FL|
|Cost of living||According to salary.com, the cost of living is 5.5% below the national average.|
|Quality of life||St. Petersburg has a warm climate, as well as access to beaches, nature preserves, other cities and activities.|
|Travel plans||Being close to Tampa International and St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport make travel easy.|
|Access to healthcare||At least three major hospitals and many options for specialty care in nearby Tampa.|
What does The Goldton at St. Petersburg have to offer?
If St. Petersburg, FL sounds like an ideal destination, consider a senior living community where you can flourish. The Goldton at St. Petersburg offers a variety of amenities, dining options, floor plans and care services for older adults. Whether you’re looking for independent living or need more assistance with daily tasks, we have flexible options that meet your individual needs.
Imagine living life in sunny St. Petersburg at The Goldton, an upbeat and vibrant senior living retirement community.
Are you ready to take the next step in your retirement journey?
Learn more about life at The Goldton at St. Petersburg by connecting with us!