Caring for Seniors
Marietta, GA is our home, and life at Legacy Ridge at Sandy Plains offers residents a positive and vibrant senior living experience in the heart of Cobb County. We are close to places you may need or wish to visit, such as supermarkets, parks, worship centers, doctors’ offices, and local home cooking restaurants. Seniors and their families in the Atlanta area appreciate our convenient location.
Not all senior living communities in Marietta, GA, offer assisted living and memory care services. Our specialized team members will provide personalized care for you or a loved one. When you join our community, expect friendly associates to be readily available to offer support. Enjoy the care services you need to live an active and fulfilling lifestyle.
SPIRIT programming provides memory care in Georgia. Residents living with dementia receive a secure and comforting environment where they can pursue purposeful engagement and receive the care they need to live independently at their own pace. Alzheimer’s assisted living includes special events, brain-healthy dining options, and failure-free projects to lead fulfilling lives.
Ready For An Active Senior Lifestyle?
The history, food, and culture of Cobb County create a never-ending list of things for seniors to do. Legacy Ridge at Sandy Plains offers various daily exercises, activities, and dining options, but we also love exploring Marietta:
- Picnics and parades in Marietta Square
- Touring the Marietta Museum of History and Gone With the Wind Museum at Historic Brumby Hall
- Taking in a matinee at the Earl and Rachel Smith Strand Theatre
Relaxing nature escapes to Mabry Park, Whitaker Park, and East Cobb Park
- Enjoy brunch and lunch trips to Reveille Cafe Sandy Plains, Willie Jewell’s Old School Bar-B-Q, Cazadores Mexican Restaurant, and more
- Publix, Target, and Walgreens are short trips away, whether shopping for essentials or entertainment. Use scheduled transportation to complete your errands.