Assisted Living at Atlas Senior Living
Atlas assisted living communities are here to help you with your activities of daily living including: medication administration, bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, minimal assistance with transferring, and more. Many of our communities offer a licensed nurse on-site 24 hours per day, seven days a week. This enables our communities to have the ability to manage both clinical and nursing aspects at the community such as wellness, assessments, communication with physicians, diabetic management, oxygen supervision, administration of eyes drops and nebulizer treatments.
Whether needs are social, physical or emotional, our communities provide assistance to maintain independence while offering support as needed. The small, intimate size of our assisted living communities allow our team members to customize the level of assistance for each individual resident. Our associates strive every day to anticipate the needs of our residents and ensure those needs are not only met but surpassed. Despite certain physical limitations, our ultimate goal is to enable residents to continue pursuing the freedom to enjoy life.
Learn more about Assisted Living at an Atlas Senior Living Community
At Atlas Senior Living’s Assisted Living communities, you can expect:
- Three chef-prepared meals with snacks daily
- Social programming designed around your interests and needs
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Assistance with daily activities
- Whole body and mental fitness programming
- 24-hour assistance by dedicated and experienced caregivers
- Weekly housekeeping and trash removal