Memory Care at Atlas Senior Living
Atlas Senior Living’s memory care communities offer secure living in inviting and modern environments. For family members seeking to enhance the quality of life for their loved ones with dementia, our communities offer superb care, emphasizing comfort, respect and dignity.
Our small intimate neighborhoods allow us to put each person’s exclusive needs at the center of everything we do. Families have the confidence and reassurance that their loved ones are receiving tailored attention and are encouraged to partner with our communities on activities and programming. Residents receive an individualized care plan designed to help them feel safe while adding meaningful experiences to each and every day. Diverse and engaging programming is offered during the day, evening and weekends.
Many of our communities offer a licensed nurse on-site 24 hours per day, seven days a week. This combination of specially trained dementia team members along with a licensed nurse overseeing medical wellbeing, allow Atlas Senior Living to enrich lives and create significant successes on every level. Our residents are given the individual freedom to enjoy life despite their diagnosis.
Learn more about Memory Care at an Atlas Senior Living Community
At Atlas Senior Living’s Memory Care communities, you can expect:
- Three chef-inspired meals with personalized snacks daily
- Social programming designed around our residents’ interests and needs
- Regular health and wellness assessments
- Assistance with daily activities
- Brain fitness and mentally stimulating programming
- Fitness and wellness group and one-on-one activities
- 24-hour assistance by dedicated and experienced caregivers
- Full-time registered nurse looking after the care of each resident