Madison at the Range:
At the Heart of the Senior Community
Madison at The Range is a luxurious assisted living and memory care community in Madison, AL. Sitting on 14 gorgeous acres for walking, meditating, or playing golf, we present a fulfilling lifestyle for our residents. From the spacious lounge area to our four unique courtyards with two greenhouses and gardening areas, there is a feeling of serenity and fulfillment in our beautiful environment. Associates cater to our residents with professionalism and with heart. Our focus is to enhance seniors’ lives with excellent service, extraordinary dining, and exciting activities.
Are You Ready?
With all the exciting activities and services Madison at The Range has to offer, you’ll wonder why you waited so long to take a tour!
Why Choose Madison, AL for Retirement Living?
- Madison is the sister city to Huntsville, Alabama
- Near the Appalachian region of northern Alabama
- Home to the NASA Space and Rocket Center
- Family friendly adventures and outings such as the Botanical Gardens, Big Spring Park, Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville Museum of Art, Burritt on the Mountain, Madison County Nature Trail, and Space Camp
- A variety of locally owned shops and restaurants as well as premier shopping and dining at Bridge Street and Parkway Place Mall