Despite the global coronavirus pandemic, the Atlas families are sticking together, following prevention procedures, staying in touch with loved ones, and having fun no matter what.
We’re All Doing Well!
- Residents at Kelley Place and Madison Heights are sending well wishes to their loved ones with handwritten signs!
- Legacy Ridge Trussville residents also sent notes (and funny expressions) to their family members, keeping everyone’s spirits up!
- Ms. Wanda at Legacy Reserve Fritz Farm in memory care waves to her daughter on her 84th birthday. Nothing stops us from interacting with family, especially on the special days.
- Oakview Park also celebrated Mr. Ben’s birthday with some buddies while still practicing social distancing.
- The independent living residents of Legacy Reserve Fritz Farm came together to sing My Old Kentucky Home with one of the residents playing the trombone. It was a truly beautiful moment for all during these times when we are all navigating uncharted waters.
Make sure to like your local Atlas Senior Living community on Facebook. We are posting every day for loved ones and family members alike and staying connected!