Enjoy delicious and healthy meal programs in The Oscar at Georgetown
The essence of our Freedom Dining program is to ensure all residents choose what they want to eat, when they want to eat, and where they want to eat. Our culinary programming is developed based on the interests of our residents and available at their convenience. We take great care to select fresh seasonal ingredients and prepare healthy, delicious, and fulfilling meals. In addition, we offer a unique service where residents’ dining options are available all day long, which allows the freedom to eat when hungry rather than on a strict schedule.
Dining in Style
All-day dining is available to enjoy meals at your convenience. Continental breakfast is also offered every day, plus your choice of lunch and dinner in any of our on-site restaurants.
On-site restaurants provide multiple dining options to fit every mood. Open for Dinner and Drinks.
- Treaty Oak Bistro for a lighter fare or casual meal
- The Poppy for a fine dining experience with friends and family
- Carlson’s Sports Bar to catch a game and enjoy a burger
- The Fountain Grill to enjoy seasonal patio dining
- Private dining for special events and a unique gathering space for families to host intimate meals with their loved ones
Experience the Freedom to Enjoy Life
Ready for a new home that connects you to amazing experiences, new adventures and camaraderie? We can not wait to welcome you. Call today to learn more about our pre-opening advantages and how you can become one of the first Patrons of The Oscar.